Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At A Lagos Restaurant (Photos)

A man has died after mistakenly consuming an insecticide at a Chinese restaurant on Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos.The sad incident occurred yesterday.

According to reports, the deceased had attended a wedding at Aguda, Surulere, and gotten drunk.

He later proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant.However, a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left an insecticide inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

OTHER INTERESTING POSTS ON POWEROFNAIJA   Bitcoin trader, B Lord buys car for his lawyer's wife after winning his case against EFCC

The deceased ordered for a bottle of water and ended up taking the insecticide, instead of what he ordered.

OTHER INTERESTING POSTS ON POWEROFNAIJA   Watch Video: Naira Marley Violates Marlian Rule; Prostrates To Greet Burna Boy’s Mum

When he started acting up, his friends rallied around him and he opened up to them that he took something, thinking it was water. He eventually died after being rushed to a hospital in the area.

OTHER INTERESTING POSTS ON POWEROFNAIJA   Fetish items discovered at home of alleged ritualist slay queen

The matter was later reported at the Bode Thomas police station, Surulere and the manager of the restaurant was arrested and is currently being detained at the station.

I'm a Content writer for 5+ years. Firmly believes there is no such thing as too many pop culture references. I takes pride in the fact that i consumes media content like Pacman would consume his tiny dots.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.