Chelsea vs Manchester United – Live Streaming, Tv Channel, Team News, Odds, Goal Highlights
Chelsea vs Manchester United team news and live stream: Carrick’s Red Devils to face table-toppers in Premier League showdown – kick-off time, latest news and match stats
Premier League leaders Chelsea take on Manchester United in what is expected to be Michael Carrick’s last game in temporary charge this weekend.
Thomas Tuchel’s Blues have been superb so far this season and smashed Leicester last weekend to stay top of the table.
Michael Carrick is in temporary charge of the Red Devils and he helped them hit back in midweek with a Champions League win over Villarreal.
United are set to confirm Ralf Rangnick as their interim manager but his work permit won’t come through in time to be in the dugout against the Blues.
Chelsea v Man United: Date and time
The Premier League clash is set to take place on Sunday, November 28.
It will take place at Stamford Bridge with a kick-off time of 4:30pm.
Chelsea v Man United: Team news
Ben Chilwell is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines following his injury in midweek while N’Golo Kante and Mateo Kovacic are also set to miss out.
Tuchel said: “Kova is still out for the game on Sunday. N’Golo twisted his knee a little bit against Juventus and feels better but it seems he will be out for some days. We still have a little hope but it’s almost a miracle if he makes it.
“Ben is out, he has a partial tear of his ACL, and the decision is to treat it conservatively.
“The next six weeks will tell the story if he makes it and be available or if he will need surgery.”
Kai Havertz is still a bout due to a slight hamstring issue while Tuchel also confirmed that Romelu Lukaku will most likely start on the bench.
For United, Harry Maguire is suspended following his red card against Watford while fellow centre-back Raphael Varane remains out.
Paul Pogba is also injured while the club will need to check on Luke Shaw, Mason Greenwood, Fred and Edinson Cavani.
Donny van de Beek and Anthony Martial are among those pushing for starts.
Chelsea v Man United: What has been said?
Tuchel was quizzed on whether it is a good time to play the Red Devils:
He said: “I don’t know if it’s ever a good time to play against teams because that would mean we know something or predict something.
“We will not lose too many minutes thinking about this and put all our energy and focus into our team.
“We are up for the big challenges and we want to be out there playing at the highest level. We want to prove a point.
“We have just come from a hard match and now we are onto the next one. We will be challenged at the highest level again on Sunday.”
Chelsea v Man United: Match facts
- Chelsea are winless in their last seven Premier League games against Man Utd, only having a longer run without a league win against the Red Devils once before (10 games between 1938 and 1950).
- Manchester United have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four Premier League meetings with Chelsea – the only team to record a shutout in more consecutive league games against the Blues is Newcastle United, who did six in a row between 1913 and 1919.
- In all competitions, Manchester United have won three of their last four away games against Chelsea (D1), having won just three of their previous 25 visits to Stamford Bridge before this.
- This is the fifth time Chelsea have hosted Manchester United in a Premier League game when starting the day as the league leaders. The Blues have won three of the previous four (L1), going on to win the title in the season of each of the three victories (2005-06, 2009-10 and 2014-15).
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League away games in London (W7 D4), winning each of their last three in a row. They last won four consecutive league visits to the capital between May and November 2005.
- League leaders Chelsea have conceded just four goals in their 12 Premier League games this season. Only the Blues themselves (3 in 2004-05) have shipped fewer at this stage of an English top-flight campaign.
- Manchester United have lost five of their last seven Premier League games (W1 D1), as many as they had in their previous 42 in the competition. They’ve lost their two league games (vs Man City and Watford), but haven’t lost three in a row since December 2015.
- Michael Carrick will be the first Englishman to take charge of Manchester United in a league game since Ron Atkinson in November 1986 (1-1 vs Coventry). Four of the five managers to take charge of the Red Devils since Alex Ferguson left have won their first league game in charge, with Louis van Gaal the exception (1-2 vs Swansea in August 2014).
- Manchester United caretaker manager Michael Carrick will be the 14th different manager to take charge of his first ever Premier League game against Chelsea. 10 of the previous 13 to do so have lost (W1 D2), with Duncan Ferguson the only one to emerge triumphant (3-1 in December 2019).
- Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has only scored in one of his 11 Premier League appearances against Manchester United, netting a hat-trick as a substitute for West Brom in Sir Alex Ferguson’s final game in charge of the Red Devils in May 2013.
- In all competitions, Man Utd’s Cristiano Ronaldo has scored just one goal in 15 appearances against Chelsea, doing so in the 2008 Champions League final. The Blues are the side he’s faced the most without ever scoring against in top-flight football (10 games).
Liverpool vs Southampton – Live Streaming, Team News, Odds, Tv Channel, Goal Highlights
Liverpool vs Southampton live stream: Kick-off time, team news and TV Channel – Reds out to close gap on Premier League leaders Chelsea with superb record against the Saints
Liverpool return to Anfield for their third successive match to take on Southampton this weekend.
The Reds have returned from the international break in style after following up a 4-0 win over Arsenal with another victory against Porto in midweek.
But Jurgen Klopp’s side can’t afford any more slip ups with a Premier League defeat and draw in their last three-top flight games.
The Merseysiders have slipped to third – four points behind leaders Chelsea – and will be desperate to reaffirm their title credentials against the Saints.
Liverpool v Southampton: Date and time
This Premier League clash will take place on Saturday, November 27.
The match will take place at Anfield and will kick off at 3pm.
Liverpool beat Southampton 2-0 in this fixture back in May with former Saints star Sadio Mane opening the scoring before Thiago’s late strike.
Liverpool v Southampton: TV channel and live stream
Unfortunately, this fixture will not be televised on UK screens due to the 3pm blackout in English football.
However, highlights will be available on the Sky Sports website and app shortly after the end of the match and then later on Match of the Day.
Updates will also be live on talkSPORT throughout the afternoon while talkSPORT.com will be running a live blog to follow all the action.
Liverpool v Southampton: Team news
James Milner, Neco Williams and Divock Origi were all fit to return for the home side against Porto and will be involved again this weekend.
Diogo Jota was named on the bench in that game and could start with Naby Keita, Roberto Firmino, Curtis Jones and Joe Gomez all still out.
Harvey Elliott remains Liverpool’s only long-term absentee.
Southampton meanwhile can welcome back Nathan Redmond after he missed the 2-1 defeat to Norwich due to the birth of his child.
However Stuart Armstrong and Moussa Djenepo are still both doubts through injury and personal problems respectively.
Jack Stephens is yet to fully recover from a knee injury and is the south coast sides only confirmed absentee for the Anfield clash.
Liverpool v Southampton: What has been said?
Jurgen Klopp: “Ralph [Hasenhuttl] is obviously organising a proper team there.
“They maybe expect not to have majority of possession, they start very often 4-4-2 and can change to five at the back in the game.
“They are a very well drilled team. We have to be creative to break them down.”
Liverpool v Southampton: Match facts
- Liverpool have won seven of their last eight Premier League games against Southampton, with the exception being a 1-0 away loss in January last season.
- Since a 1-0 win in September 2013, Southampton are winless in their last seven away league games against Liverpool (D2 L5), losing their last four at Anfield by an aggregate score of 12-0.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 25 Premier League games kicking off at 3pm on Saturday (W22 D3) since a 2-0 loss at Hull in February 2017. The Reds’ last such loss at home was against West Ham in August 2015 under Brendan Rodgers (W18 D5 since).
- Liverpool are the only team to have scored in all 12 of their Premier League games this season. The Reds have found the net in each of their last 22 league games overall, netting at least twice in 18 of those including each of the last nine.
- Liverpool have scored more goals than any other side in the Premier League this season (35), while only Norwich (7) have scored fewer than Southampton (11). Indeed, Liverpool have scored more first-half goals (16) and more second half goals (19) than Saints have in total in the Premier League this term.
- Southampton have lost 13 of their 17 Premier League away games in 2021 (W2 D2), conceding 43 goals in this run (2.5 per game). Indeed, Saints have lost more games and conceded more goals away from home than any other Premier League side in this calendar year so far.
- Excluding blocked shots, Liverpool have had the highest percentage of their shots go on target so far in the Premier League this season (55%), while only Newcastle (38%) have a lower shooting accuracy than Southampton (42%).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has made 19 take-ons in the opposition box in the Premier League this season season, at least 11 more than any other player in the competition.
- No player has scored the opening goal in more different Premier League games this season than Liverpool’s Sadio Mané (4). In total he’s opened the scoring on 36 occasions in the Premier League since he’s been at Liverpool, with the Reds going on to win 28 of those games (D6 L2).
- Southampton’s Adam Armstrong has scored (1) or assisted (2) a goal in each of his last three Premier League appearances, more than he had in his first 23 games in the competition with Saints and Newcastle combined (1 goal, 1 assist).
Arsenal vs Newcastle – Live Streaming, TV channel, odds, Goal Highlights
Arsenal vs Newcastle: How to watch, start time, live stream link, TV channel, odds, prediction
Newcastle United visits an Arsenal team that’s pushed it around for years when Eddie Howe leads his Magpies into the Emirates Stadium on Saturday (start time 7:30am ET on NBCSN and online via NBCSports.com).
Newcastle has lost all 13 of their matches across all competitions, last recording a win of any merit when it beat Fulham on the final day of the 2020-21 Premier League season.
Arsenal is far from winless but undid a lot of progress in some people’s eyes when its 10-match unbeaten run across all competitions came to a crashing halt at Anfield, Liverpool clobbering the Gunners 4-0.
WATCH ARSENAL vs NEWCASTLE STREAM LIVE – LINK
Arsenal has an incredible record against the Magpies, with seven-straight wins across all competitions. That streak began after a single loss that preceded… a 10-match winning and 12-match unbeaten run.
That’s right: Newcastle has a single win over Arsenal since winning at the Emirates on Nov. 7, 2010. And the Gunners have won a remarkable 17 of 18 over the Magpies.
Not only that, Newcastle could be looking ahead to midweek against Norwich City and next week against Burnley. No one’s going to play all three matches, and Howe will have to rest some of his big guns. So play stacked at the back and hope for a draw?
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of Arsenal vs Newcastle.
Arsenal team news, injuries, lineup options
The Gunners remain without Granit Xhaka and Sead Kolasinac, while Folarin Balogun’s status is in question.
Newcastle team news, injuries, lineup options
The Magpies may not have Fabian Schar, who started Howe’s debut 3-3 draw with Brentford, but Paul Dummett is out.
Odds and ends (full odds provided by our partner, PointsBet)
If you’ve read all of the above, you won’t be surprised to see Arsenal is a -223 favorite to win at home in London. A draw is +360 and a Newcastle win deals out +525.
PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.
Howe doesn’t like to sit back but Newcastle may be well-served to play a cautious game in hopes of a draw because it needs wins over Norwich City at midweek and versus Burnley next weekend. Arsenal’s had a week to sit on a 4-0 loss to Liverpool and will be raring to go. Will the Gunners fire home? It seems likely. Arsenal 3-1 Newcastle.
How to watch Arsenal vs Newcastle live, stream and start time
Kick off: 7:30am ET Saturday
TV Channel: NBCSN
Online: Stream via NBCSports.com
- TV Series2 years ago
DOWNLOAD MOVIE SERIES: Sex Education Season 2 Episode 1 – 8
- World News6 days ago
DOWNLOAD: Halsey – Sorry
- Movie3 years ago
DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Kiss and Kill (2017)
- Music4 years ago
DOWNLOAD MP3: Burna Boy - Vampire
- Gossips1 month ago
Photos: Nigerian Guy Dollarface Peters Who Spent ₦1Million On Drinks Then Proposed To His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Her
- Music3 years ago
SK ft. Mystro & Sona – Passé
- Music3 years ago
Nex’page ft. Davolee – Right Ones
- Home Movies3 years ago
Hushpuppi shares photos of ₦600k bill he paid for dinner